In 1980, my father and mother moved my family to San Diego from Northern California. My wife and I have lived in the Poway/Rancho Bernardo/Carmel Mountain Ranch area together for over 24 years and have enjoyed raising our three children here.
Over the past 20 years, I have been in sales and client services with nine of those years in the mortgage and real estate industries. My Father owned Mendenhall Real Estate in Oceanside, CA so real estate is in my blood. I love it.
What I have learned during my career is that I am passionate about quality client care. It is important to me to handle each transaction with integrity and honesty. My reputation depends on that. I truly love helping people.
Another passion of mine is volunteer work in the community:
- Meadowbrook Educational Foundation for Meadowbrook Middle School in Poway, CA
- Institutional Head for Troop 502 of the Boy Scouts of America in Poway, CA
- Coached youth basketball, football and baseball teams at the Carmel Mountain Ranch Recreation Center, Poway Pop Warner and Carmel Mountain Ranch Little League
- Various local and community service projects
- Rancho Bernardo High School's Site Council Parent Volunteer 2017-2019
Finally, I enjoy spending time with my wife, Laura, and our three children, James, David and Abigail.
My hobbies include surfing, golf, hiking, camping and backpacking.
I have completed two marathons, one half marathon, one duathlon, two sprint triathlons, one Olympic distance triathlon, two road bike races, and several 10k races. I have since hung up my racing shoes.
Real Estate Agent